- Day 1 – Fly to Poland where you will be met and transferred to your hotel for a four night stay.
- Day 2 – We start our tour in Kraków having an in-depth look at the Kraków Ghetto seeing the ‘chairs’ memorial, the old Chemist shop and the buildings where Jewish families lived. After lunch we visit the Oscar Schindler Factory; immortalised in the film Schindler’s List, Oscar was able to save many Jews being used as slave labour in his factory, which is now a museum. We then visit the site of Plaszow Concentration Camp, seeing the memorial. Breakfast
- Day 3 – Today we travel to Auschwitz, the most notorious and deadly of the Concentration Camps in German occupied Poland. We spend time in Auschwitz 1 where the workers were detained, seeing the many museum items and exhibitions. We then go walk the massive Auschwitz-Berkenau site, where the huge scale and human cost of the Holocaust is apparent. A moving day studying one of the most iconic locations connected to the Holocaust. Breakfast
- Day 4 – We start today in Kraków and visit the museum of the Polish Home forces. We then visit the British Commonwealth War Graves Commission cemetery at Kraków which includes the graves of British Prisoners of War who died in POW camps in German occupied Poland. In the afternoon you have free-time to explore central Kraków. Breakfast
- Day 5 – Return flight to the U.K. Breakfast