- Day 1 – Fly from your selected airport to Kraków airport where you will be met and transferred to your hotel for a four-night stay.
- Day 2 – We start our tour in Kraków having an in-depth look at the Kraków Ghetto seeing the ‘chairs’ memorial, the old Chemist shop and the buildings where Jewish families lived. After lunch you will visit the Oscar Schindler Factory; immortalised in the film Schindler’s List, Oscar worked tirelessly to save as many of the city’s Jews as he could. The factory site is now a museum which helps explain the war in Poland as well as the Holocaust. Then visit the site of Plaszow Concentration Camp, seeing the memorial. Breakfast
- Day 3 – Today you travel to Auschwitz, the most notorious and deadly of the Concentration Camps in German occupied Poland. Auschwitz has become one of the enduring symbols of the horror that was the Holocaust. We have a guided visit of Auschwitz, where the workers were detained, seeing the many museum items and exhibitions, and take time to explore the vast site of Auschwitz-Birkenau where an estimated million died in the Final Solution. A moving day studying one of the most iconic locations connected to the Holocaust. Breakfast
- Day 4 – We begin today in Kraków and visit the museum of the Polish Home forces. We then visit the British Commonwealth War Graves Commission cemetery at Kraków which includes the graves of British Prisoners of War who died in POW camps in German occupied Poland. In the afternoon you have free-time to explore central Kraków. Breakfast
- Day 5 – Return transfer to Kraków Airport for your return flight to the UK. Breakfast