Meet the team
You can choose your destination, departure date, duration and our team of personal group organisers, consisting of Amy, Amanda, Deborah and Louise will do the rest for you.
Their desire is to make your job as group organiser as easy as possible and with over 50 years of experience within the travel industry between them, you need look no further to find a dedicated team of specialist advisors who will be devoted to building your perfect holiday.
Simply call them on 01709 787403, alternatively email using the contact form or fill in our group enquiry form and one of the team will call you at a convenient time for you to discuss your requirements.
Where we go
With an array of over 180 fabulous escorted holidays, Europe and beyond has never been so accessible by Coach, Air and Eurostar.
Immerse yourself in the culture and history from short breaks to Grand Explorer itineraries, we’ll have something to suit or we’ll build the tour to your needs. Our full programme of brochured tours can be viewed on this web site or you can order brochures, but remember we can tailor make tours to your requirements.
If what you want is not advertised, email or call us and we will look at building your group holiday for you. We can help to suggest combinations of countries, duration, places to visit and itineraries.
What is a Group and what we can offer
- Your coach crew are fully trained to ensure smooth running of your tour. Should the need arise, our Operations Department is available 24 hours a day to provide additional back up.
- All coaches are fitted with seat belts, on board washroom, servery, TV and air conditioning.
- Our ABTA and ATOL membership provides financial security for all monies paid to us and repatriation to the UK.
Smaller Groups of 11 to 26 travellers are welcome to join our brochure tours and may benefit from the following:
|Number of Passengers
||Number of Free Places
- Own joining point
- Materials to help promote the tour and aid the booking process.
- Coach crewed by driver and courier
- Option to travel by our Silver Service coach (subject to availability)
Groups travelling by air or Eurostar would be looked at on an individual basis
Larger groups of 26 or more travellers
Our aim is to make your job as Group Organiser as easy as possible. We can offer the following:
- Up to 4 free places when your group fills one coach. Groups travelling by Air or Eurostar would be looked at on a individual basis
- A dedicated team of advisors
- Information and advice on using or amending brochure itineraries.
- Promotional material
- Option to upgrade to our Silver Service coach (subject to availability)
- Forms to aid collecting traveller information and the booking process.
- Regular contact and support by the Groups team (email or telephone). Our contact details are 01709 787403 and email@example.com
- Coach crewed by driver and courier
- Option to be accompanied by a specialist guide on tours visiting the Battlefields
Tailor-made tours for larger groups.
Simply choose the departure date, duration, hotel/s and itinerary requirement and we will create an offer for your group. Don't worry if you are not sure of some elements. We can draw on our wealth of knowledge and experience to make suggestions and check out feasibility.
What happens next
Step 1 - For general information and advice, please complete the call back request form
Step 2 - Once we have received your enquiry form, we will produce a no obligation offer for your group with an individual reference number. This will detail cost, hotel and itinerary options and deposit required. Please discuss this with your Group. We will call to confirm receipt of the offer and be in touch to gauge feedback and discuss suggested changes. We can create promotional material to encourage interest in the proposed tour.
Step 3 - When you have sufficient interest and want to proceed, please contact us and we will ask the hotel to reserve rooms while you collect deposits. We will send you a Letter of Intention of Confirmation to sign and Passenger Information forms to complete. These forms will ask for names, DOB, passport details and insurance information.
Step 4 - Return the signed Letter of Intention of Confirmation, room requirements (ie number of twin, doubles and singles) and deposits. We would ask that the Group Leader sends one cheque. If this is not possible then we would ask that individual cheques have the Group Leader's and client's name on the back together with the Group's booking reference.
For reference deposits are:
- £80 pp for coach breaks up to 5 days
- £120pp for coach breaks of 6 - 15 days and river cruises
- £250pp for coach breaks of 16/+ days, air and sea cruises
Any clients wishing to take out Leger insurance will need to send monies to cover the insurance premium and deposit.
For tours with a flight element, we may not be able to hold air seats. So, deposits and names as per passport will be needed at the time of confirmation. Once this is done, some airlines may charge to amend names or spellings so it is important to get them correct first time.
Step 5 - We will send you a confirmation to show breakdown of cost and balance dates. Balance dates are as follows:-
- Coach breaks and river cruises - 42 days before departure
- European Air and Eurostar breaks - 60 days before departure
- Sea cruises - 70 days before departure
- Worldwide Air - 90 days before departure
Passenger Information forms can be returned between date of booking and balance date.
Step 6 - We will be in contact to remind you of balance date, advice about missing traveller details and reconfirm final details.
On your return, we will be in touch as we would be pleased to receive feedback from you and your group.
Tips for Group Organisers
- First time organisers - use the brochure itinerary as a guide and amend accordingly
- Have a budget in mind so we can arrange a quotation to suit
- Make use of our promotional material, knowledge and advice - Please ask if you have any questions
- If possible, have people in reserve in case of cancellations to avoid charges
- Consider room arrangements when discussing initially with your group
- Consider seat allocation when travelling by coach – a plan can be provided
- Ask for deposits as early as possible from the members of the group
- Keep a record of payments made, by whom, when and how much – we can provide you with documents for this
- Set a deadline for final bookings as this will prompt members to reply
- Check our confirmation in full or call and double check with one of the team
- Remember special requests from your group, dietary needs, mobility, etc
- Remember to ask for final balances at least two weeks before they are due
- Let us know when your group meets so we can arrange to call you when convenient.