How to use the Map
The pins represent destinations that we visit on our Battlefield Tours. Click on the pin to discover the tours visiting each location.
To pan (move the map), do one of the following:
- Click and drag the map
- Press the up arrow on your keyboard to move north
- Press the down arrow on your keyboard to move south
- Press the right arrow on your keyboard to move east
- Press the left arrow on your keyboard to move west
Additionally, you can zoom in or out pressing the + or - keys. Move the cursor over a location and use the mouse scroll button to zoom in or out on that location. To center and zoom in on a location, double click the location.
Navigation controls include:
- Arrows - Click the appropriate arrow buttons to move the view north, south, east or west. Click to return to your original view.
- Zoom - Click + to zoom in on the center of the map. Click - to zoom out.
- Zoom slider - Drag the zoom slider up or down to zoom in or out incrementally.